- By using our exclusive code "bitcoin550" when registering, you will receive 15% rakeback on all of your wagers, forever.
- Good player reviews across the internet
- Sportbet on more than 150 different outcomes on major sporting events
- 1,500 games available, including 20 exclusive to Stake
- Deposit with more than 181+ cryptocurrencies
- Restrictions and payout details difficult to find
- No welcome bonus
Stake.com is one of the most popular sportbetting sites for crypto and Bitcoin. They don’t offer a welcome bonus but offer many perks such as 10% cashback on all sportbets and other casino offers.
Is Stake legit for sports betting with crypto?
Stake is one of the most reputable sportsbook in the crypto and Bitcoin community and has been around since 2017. They’re even sponsoring Watford, one of the most popular Premier League teams.
Stake Sports betting Features
One of the best crypto sports betting features for Stake is the amount of sports you can bet on. You can bet on:
- American Football, Arena of Valor, Aussie Rules, Badminton, Bandy, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Counter-Strike, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Dota 2, FIFA, Floorball, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, King of Glory, MMA, Motorsport, NBA2K, Politics, Rainbow Six, Rocket League, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Soccer, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, Waterpolo.
Stake does also offer games such as Slots, Blackjack, Plink and other games.
Stake also hosts many giveaways, such the $50k weekly giveaway, and the $5,000,000 Birthday Race.